Join us for an annual Pensacola Beach tradition!
Decorate your vessel and compete to win "Most Merry under 27 feet" "Most Merry over 27 feet" & "Best in Show"
Deadline to enter: Monday, November 27 by 5:00pm
Mandatory Boat Captains Meeting: Wednesday, November 29th 6pm at the Sandshaker Lounge. Complimentary Food & Drinks provided.
Submit application by email. Once received, you will receive an invoice with a convenient online pay link to complete registration.
Line Up: 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 2 at Sabine Marina
Parade Start: 6:30 p.m.
- The boat parade will set sail at 6:30pm from Sabine Marina and loop around the Santa Rosa Sound to end at the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk where it will docky about 7:30pm.
- For larger boats that prefer not to loop through Little Sabine, you will follow behind the parade lineup once they reach the Bob Sikes Bridge, at approximately 7:15 pm.
- More info will be provided at the Mandatory Boat Captain's Meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 29th- 6pm- Sandshaker Lounge
Be sure to tell your friends and family that Santa will be at the Childrens' Pre-Lighted Boat Parade Party - 4 to 6pm at Shaggy's Pensacola Beach
- Directly following the boat parade, Santa will make his way onto the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk for pictures in Santa's Sleigh.
- Spectators can watch the parade from the shorelines of Little Sabine, Santa Rosa Sound, Pensacola Beach Boardwalk or any of the businesses along the route.
For more info email : penbeach@visitpensacolabeach.