Become the Ninja During LEGO® NINJAGO® Days at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
Guest-Favorite Event Returns to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort to kick off 2020 event calendar
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (Jan. 14, 2020) — On select weekends in January and February, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s guests will “become the ninja” with their favorite heroes and villains from the world of NINJAGO as LEGO® NINJAGO® [NIN-JAH-GO] Days take over the theme park. The limited-time event will feature ninja-themed activities, new LEGO character meet-and-greets and delicious, kid-friendly treats all at the place #BuiltForKids.
LEGO NINJAGO Days
The event runs Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Jan. 25-26
- Feb. 1-2
- Feb. 8-9
Be the ninja
All event activities are included with paid admission or annual pass
- Strike a ninja pose with characters Kai, Nya, Llyod, Master Wu and for the first time ever, Zane and P.I.X.A.L.
- Achieve a state of zen or show off your wacky ninja moves during the “ninjoga” sessions – a yoga class just for kids
- Watch real-life ninjas demonstrate abilities in mastering the elements of Spinjitzu. The Dojo comes to life with kicking, spinning and tumbling in the all-new show, Elemental Masters
- Become one with the rhythmic forces of nature in Earth Beats, a live, ninja-inspired music and drumming show
- Come dressed as your favorite LEGO NINJAGO hero or villain for a chance to win a LEGO prize
- Count every Master Wu hiding among the landmarks of MINILAND USA and drop off an entry form at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
LEGOLAND Hotel guests will enjoy nightly ninja entertainment, a competition build and ninja dance party.
Fuel up like a ninja
- The all-new Ninja Kitchen food truck’s menu features soon-to-be favorites including Super Fancy Spring Rolls with Peking duck, pork bao buns and sweet Asian chicken wings
- Take your taste buds on a tour around the park with delicious treats including kid-themed candy sushi, chocolate fortune cookies, strawberry cheesecake egg rolls, sensei snack mix and ninja nachos
The fun continues inside LEGO NINJAGO World, where kids can practice their martial arts skills in the Ninja Training Camp before becoming the ninja on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride as they blast fireballs, lightning and more at villains like Lord Garmadon and the Great Devourer while the vehicle keeps score. Shop like a ninja – and even dress like one – at Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop filled with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, children’s apparel, costumes, books, souvenirs and more.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a whole year of awesome events planned, from LEGO NINJAGO Days all the way through Kids’ New Year’s Party in December, including PirateFest Weekends, THE LEGO® MOVIE™ Days, Brick or Treat, Holidays at LEGOLAND and more. Enjoy more event days than ever before with an Awesome Annual Pass for less than twelve dollars a month and no down payment. Awesome Annual Passes include unlimited access to the theme park, water park, seasonal events and free standard parking. Book your NINJAGO weekend here: www.legoland.com/legoninjagodays
# # #
Kelly Hornick, LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Chloé Boehm, LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Built for kids 2-12, this multi-day vacation destination located just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa includes an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, a world-famous botanical garden and the 5-acre LEGOLAND Water Park. LEGOLAND Hotel, located just steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms and suites, each with its own LEGO theme and some with beautiful views of nearby Lake Eloise.
Now open, is the all-new THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD where guests are immersed in the ultimate theater to theme park experience, interacting with their favorite characters and living out scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe! Inside THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD, guests can experience three new rides, grab a bite to eat at Taco Everyday or meet Emmet and Wyldstyle at the only Central Florida theme park built just for kids. For more information, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/Florida
About Merlin Entertainments plc
Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's number one and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates more than 130 attractions, 19 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its 28,000 employees (peak season).