WHAT: It’s carnival time in Orlando as SeaWorld celebrates Fat Tuesday during the Seven Seas Food Festival for one week only with all of the sights, sounds and flavor of New Orleans’ favorite time of year—Mardi Gras!
WHEN: Celebrate Mardi Gras during the Seven Seas Food Festival February 12-16 and 19-21 at select times from 12:30-6:00 p.m.
- Pop-Up Parade: SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade.
- Jazz Band: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as this band brings the Cajun sound and jazz classics to Orlando.
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will fill the air in Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers and physically distant dance party.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of the Seven Seas Food Festival including New Orleans favorites like beignets, po-boys and southern libations. 11:30 am through park close.
MORE CONCERTS ANNOUNCED:
In addition to adding Mardi Gras festivities to Seven Seas, guests can check out the Seven Seas Food Festival concerts taking place at Bayside Stadium on select Mardi Gras days:
- Saturday, February 13 TRIBUTE: Absolute Queen/U.S. Stones/Let It Be
- Sunday, February 14 TRIBUTE: Lady Gaga/Britney Spears/Jennifer Lopez
- Saturday, February 20 TRIBUTE: Smokin'/Renegade/Best of Both Worlds
- Sunday, February 21 Chris Janson
BEST WAY TO SAVOR AND SIP:
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard which can be used on all Seven Seas Food Festival days AND February 15-16 during Mardi Gras. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $60 or take it up a notch and save over 30% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando pass members also get the VIP treatment with even more flavor and savings with their 3 free samples with the purchase of a 15-sample lanyard. https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/