Electrify The Summer When Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando with Fun Summer Days and Fiery Summer Nights
- Guests can party all day and stay late into the night all summer long in immersive exotic worlds of light and music
- Incredible concerts, family-friendly DJ dance parties, unique animal encounters, themed food offerings, beach cleanup activity for kids and a sensational firework and fountain show every night of the festival
- Runs May 27 to September 5, including Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Starting today, SeaWorld’s Memorial Day Sale offers tickets, Fun Cards and Annual passes up to 50% off for a limited time only.
ORLANDO, Fla. –Electric Ocean, SeaWorld’s electrifying summer event featuring both daytime and nighttime entertainment, eats and fun for guests of all ages, returns this summer bigger and better than ever before. After a day of exploring the park, guests can continue their visit after dark, and dive into incredible environments of light and music while experiencing fan-favorite SeaWorld attractions like they have never seen them. Join playful sea creatures and lively party hosts for family-friendly dance parties all around the park. See incredible live performances by popular musical artists and meet some incredibly special animal ambassadors. There’s extra fun for the kids who will be able to participate in special “beach cleanups” that will turn trash into a beautiful mural. End the night with a show-stopping fireworks spectacular guests will be able to see from all around the park.
- All New! Ignite 360 – A new way to see the festival’s signature display of fireworks from all around the park with an all-new fireworks show, which features more lights, more lasers, more fountains, and more fireworks than ever before!
- All New! Rescue Tails: Night Vision– A nocturnal version of our “Rescue Tails” presentations where guests meet incredible rescued animals and learn about their unique stories.
- Back by Popular Demand! Rescue Tails—An educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. They will meet many incredible rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and learn about their unique stories
- Returning this Year! Elmo Rocks—Join Elmo and his friends at Nautilus Theater save the day by forming their own rock 'n’ roll band after their favorite band cancels its concert appearance!
- Club Sea Glow—The party amps up after dark at Bayside Stadium, where a DJ will be mixing dance music all evening leading up to the start of our fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and dance while enjoying the entertainment. That includes dancers and high-energy atmospheric acts to get the party going.
- Club Electric Current—Kicking off Electric Ocean’s nighttime fun, the Waterfront transforms early into a party beneath the waves. Our host, dancers, and stilt walkers get the excitement started with a dance party fit for all ages.
All New! Energizing Eats Throughout the Festival
Guests can sip and savor special summer flavors throughout SeaWorld's Electric Ocean with more mouthwatering bites than ever before. They will taste savory summer classics alongside limited-time offerings or quench their thirst with international and craft brews or one of the park’s signature refreshing coaster cocktails:
- All New! Saturdays only for an additional cost: Lakeside Grill Happy Hour from 9:00 – 10:00 P.M. offering unique food and drink samples.
- Themed food and beverage offerings throughout the park, including extra-large beef and chicken skewers, roller coaster-themed cocktails, and Banana Foster, Dulce de Leche and Nutella beignets.
- Summer Inspired Seasonal Dishes at Sharks Underwater Grill & Bar like whiskey-glazed pork loin and fried calamari.
- Upgrade! For an added charge, guests can reserve a space on our Sky Tower ride and enjoy a private view of our fireworks show while they enjoy Champagne and chocolate.
SeaWorld Orlando was recently voted #1 Best Amusement Park by USA Today 10Best Reader’s poll for 2022, and the park’s newest coaster, Ice Breaker was named the #1 new attraction in the country. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook, Instagram and the SeaWorld Orlando Blog for the latest park updates and information.
Best Way to Play—Memorial Day Sale
One of the best ways for guests to experience Electric Ocean is with the SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Sale with up to 50% off tickets, Fun Cards and Annual Passes! With a SeaWorld Orlando 2022 Fun Card guests get park admission through December 31, 2022, for one low price. For even more unbeatable benefits, guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com to purchase.
About SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world's foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 39,000 animals in need over the last 55 years. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.