Recognized as “The Most Romantic Thing to do in Orlando” by USA Today’s 10Best, couples from around the world visit the all-inclusive Discovery Cove to celebrate their love for each other, and for life, at this tropical oasis in the heart of Central Florida. Each admission to this unique day resort includes amazing animal encounters, one-of-a-kind experiences, and exceptional amenities, such as all-day food and beverages (including beer and wine for guests over 21 years old), wetsuits, towels swim gear and more. For a limited time, Florida residents will save 20 percent on reservations, plus receive a complimentary premium drink package * (valued at $40) for bookings made now for visits through Dec. 31, 2022, adding a special touch to their awe-inspiring, all-inclusive day of adventure.
“Our exclusive and intimate design makes us a popular option for memorable Valentine’s Day fun all month long,” said Discovery Cove President Kyle Miller. “But most agree that any visit to Discovery Cove qualifies as a special event, making us a great option for those ‘just because’ occasions, too.”
Among the many diverse and immersive animal experiences available at Discovery Cove are the following:
- Signature Dolphin Swim – Guests will enjoy a one-on-one dolphin encounter, where they will get up-close with the park’s most beloved residents. Separate from the swim experience are proposal celebration packages, which include an unforgettable dolphin delivery to “pop the question.”
- The Grand Reef – Fringed by a sandy white beach, The Grand Reef is where guests can swim and snorkel with thousands of tropical fish, rays, and even sharks (behind panoramic viewing windows), exploring this immense coral reef habitat.
- Explorer’s Aviary – Home to more than 70 species, this massive free-flight aviary lets guests walk shaded pathways to observe and hand feed over 250 colorful birds.
- Freshwater Oasis – The Freshwater Oasis features wading adventures and face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets.
- Serenity Bay & Wind-Away River – Guests love to slip into the refreshing 85-degree waters of Discovery Cove’s enormous and immaculate Serenity Bay. Swim through an underwater cave into the tropical currents of Wind-Away River as it winds past sandy beaches, through a dense rain forest, beneath the rocky terrain of cascading waterfalls.
Discovery Cove’s daily attendance is limited and by reservation only to ensure each guest feels like a VIP. The resort also understands that visitors are looking for flexibility in their vacation planning, which is why the resort offers the Book with Confidence policy which allows guests FREE cancellations and a 100% refund if guests need to cancel more than 30 days prior to their reservation date.
For more information, or to book a reservation, visit DiscoveryCove.com.
*Upgraded experience for guests 21 years of age and older.
# # #
About Discovery Cove
Recently named the “Best Marine Mammal Park in the United States” by Global Brands Magazine, as well as #1 theme park in Orlando by USA Today’s 10Best, Discovery Cove® in Orlando is an all-inclusive day resort where guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, snorkel among thousands of tropical fish and rays, hand-feed exotic birds, and encounter playful otters. Relax and explore rocky lagoons surrounded by lush landscaping, tropical reefs, winding rivers, and white, sandy beaches. Freshly prepared meals, snacks and beverages (including beer and wine) are included. Guests will experience the most exciting animal encounters the world has to offer in a breathtaking tropical atmosphere. DiscoveryCove.com
Maria Hayworth / Hayworth Public Relations
386-677-7000 x 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org