The Florida Panthers and Amerant Bank Arena today announced multiple arena enhancements aimed at elevating the onsite experience for fans, players, employees and concertgoers.
“Our organizational pillars—curating a world-class experience for our fans, investing in our people and players, and serving the community—were the driving force behind these capital improvements,” said Florida Panthers Executive Vice President of People & Facilities Rob Stevenson. “From new guest amenities to sustainable technology, we couldn't be more excited to deliver these arena-wide enhancements or more appreciative of our team's hard work in bringing them to life.”
Amerant Bank Arena enhancements include the following:
- New HVAC Units: The Panthers new state-of-the-art HVAC units not only achieve NHL ice quality atmospheric requirements but ensure the cleanest internal air quality for sellout games. Fans, players, artists and employees now enjoy some of the best internal environmental conditions in the NHL.
- New Sound System: In partnership with Harman and JBL, Amerant Bank Arena has upgraded its audio with a new state-of-the-art JBL VTX sound system. Designed and installed by Clair Global Integration, this audio system will feature renowned DSP and processing from BSS, amplification by Crown and six new loudspeaker arrays with augmented sub-woofer stacks by JBL.
- New LED Sports Lighting: In partnership with Signify, the world leader in lighting, the Panthers have installed an all-new LED sports lighting system at Amerant Bank Arena. It not only provides fans and players with a premier atmosphere and world-class field of play but delivers greater energy efficiency.
- New State-of-the-Art Zambonis: With the addition of two new state-of-the-art Zambonis with FastICE System technology, Panthers ice technicians can create the best possible ice conditions. The FastICE system delivers an even distribution of water to create superior ice with a harder playing surface for a better field-of-play and faster game for fans to enjoy.
- Fanboni Experience: In partnership with Big Shot Rides in Coral Springs, Fla., the Panthers brought to life a unique Fanboni experience for fans to enjoy during Panthers games. Big Shot Rides transformed an old Zamboni and completely retrofitted it with:
- Marine-grade custom captain’s chairs for increased capacity and comfort
- State of the art sound system
- All electric power
- Panthers leaping cat front façade with light-up eyes
- Access to book the Fanboni is provided to Panthers Territory Members and Group ticket buyers, based on availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ABA Centers Sensory Room: New to Amerant Bank Arena, ABA Centers of Florida will have a permanent sensory-friendly quiet lounge for families located near Section 301 on the upper level, with sensory supplies for each regular season Panthers game.
- ‘The Stable’ Seating: Fans can experience a unique, ice-level game experience by purchasing group tickets in ‘The Stable.’ Located in the Section 107 vomitory, fans who purchase tickets here can high-five the team pregame as they take the ice, enjoy an exclusive space with hand-selected food and beverages and catch the game right up against the glass. The Stable is a one-of-a-kind experience available for groups of 10-15 people.
- SeatGeek Sunset Terrace: Located on our Sky Level, the SeatGeek Sunset Terrace is one of the largest private hospitality spaces in Amerant Bank Arena. Available for groups of 60 or more guests in the all-new SeatGeek Sunset Terrace can enjoy all-inclusive food, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. Guests can enjoy panoramic views of the ice and take advantage of the private outdoor patio which offers breathtaking views of the Florida Everglades, making this area a scenic space for any event.
- ORCA Food Composting: As part of the Panthers enhanced sustainability initiative, Amerant Bank Arena features an all-new ORCA Green Machine, an innovative clean food waste technology that aerobically processes food waste into graywater. Ten times more effective than composting alone, the ORCA diverts food waste from the landfill to dramatically reduce methane and carbon dioxide emissions. Last season, the ORCA Green Machine composted over 25,520 lbs of food waste.
- WM Sustainability: Panthers sustainability partner, WM (Waste Management) will work with the organization in formalizing a goal-driven sustainability strategy, providing full ongoing operational support, measuring, and reporting.
- Rotating ‘Vamos Gatos’ Mural Installations (Ford Walls, Section 128, Plaza Level): As part of the Panthers year-round ‘Vamos Gatos’ initiative presented by Ford, which celebrates South Florida’s rich Hispanic & Latino culture, Amerant Bank Arena’s Ford walls will be transformed monthly with a new ‘Vamos Gatos’ mural designed by a local Hispanic/Latino artist.
- Enhanced Parking Lot Lighting: New, energy-efficient lighting from Signify has also been installed in Amerant Bank Arena’s parking lots to enhance visitors’ comfort, security and visibility.
- Infinitely Recyclable Ball Aluminum Cup®: To further support the Panthers sustainability plans and divert plastic waste from South Florida landfills and coastline, bars at the Amerant Bank Arena will now serve beverages in 100% recyclable Ball Aluminum Cups®. Fans can feel great about this because every cup recycled translates into material that avoids landfill and our oceans. Additionally, the collected material can then be used to create new Cups or other aluminum products in about 60 days.
- SOS Smart Machines: With the addition of SOS’ smart vending machines in all restrooms throughout Amerant Bank Arena, visitors can enjoy convenient access to top-quality personal care and wellness products with the touch of a button.
- High-Definition LED Walls (Inside Main Doors, Plaza Level): Upon entering Amerant Bank Arena, visitors will notice two new 9’x24’ high-definition LED walls inside the arena’s main doors. Created by Primeview, an industry leader in the LCD and LED display spaces, these innovative high-definition LED walls will feature revolving visuals to provide fans and concert goers with unique photo opportunities at every game, concert, and event at Amerant Bank Arena.
- New Technology Partners: In Summer 2023, the Panthers partnered with CHEQ, Purple, SeatGeek, Shift4 and YinzCam to launch their new, interactive arena mobile application and enhance the fan experience for all games, concerts and events.
2023-24 Florida Panthers single game tickets are on sale now! Single game tickets can be purchased at SeatGeek.com or at Amerant Bank Arena Box Office (Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM). Florida Panthers Territory Members will receive special benefits and experiences all season long as the Cats celebrate their 30th anniversary season. Visit FloridaPanthers.com/
About Amerant Bank Arena
Florida’s premier sports and entertainment venue, Amerant Bank Arena is Florida’s largest indoor arena and the second largest sports and entertainment venue in South Florida. Home of the NHL’s Florida Panthers, the state-of-the-art Amerant Bank Arena continues to host hundreds of major concerts, events, and performance acts each year, which have included the likes of Elton John, Harry Styles, Beyonce, Lizzo, WWE, Billboard Latin Music Awards and more. Located in Sunrise, Florida across from the Sawgrass Mills Mall, which attracts upwards of 30 million visitors annually, the Broward County-owned Amerant Bank Arena is one of the top-ranked venues of its kind in the world, servicing Broward, Collier, Miami-Dade, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties and beyond. For more information about Amerant Bank Arena and upcoming events, games, and concerts, visit AmerantBankArena.com and follow @AmerantBankArena on Facebook and Instagram and @AmerantArena on X.
Adelyn Biedenbach (954-249-4817)
Chrissy Parente (954-224-5257)
Thomas Harding (954-218-6696)
Veronica Lempicki (954-835-8954)