Luminary Hotel & Co. Unveils Trio of Special Holiday Menus
WHO: The Silver King Ocean Brasserie, located inside Luminary Hotel & Co., the latest property from Mainsail Lodging & Development
WHAT: The Silver King Ocean Brasserie, the signature restaurant at the new Luminary Hotel & Co., has announced three new holiday menus exclusively for Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Guests dinning at the new Silver King during the holidays can enjoy the following prix fixe menus:
Christmas Day (Dec. 25)
The Silver King will be serving a three-course, prix fixe dinner that includes:
· Choice of appetizer – Heart of Palm Stuffed Crab & Mushrooms, Beetroot & Gin-Cured Salmon with Petite Romaine Greens, or Pan de Jamon
· Choice of entrées – Roasted Honeynut Squash ($49); Golden Tilefish ($55); Local Swordfish ($58); Duck Breast ($58); or Prime Rib of Beef ($68)
· Choice of dessert – Gingerbread Cheesecake, Candy Cane Cake; or Chocolate Cake
New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31)
For just $125 per person, the family-style prix fixe dinner will include:
· Glass of Tattinger Champagne
· Family-style appetizers, featuring Tuna, King Crab Merus, Smoked Mackerel, Citrus Salad, Benton’s Ham and Cod Fritters, Bay Scallops, and Foie Gras ($15 additional upcharge)
· An array of entrées, including Les Grains Céréales, North American Lobster Tails, Halibut Cheeks, Rabbit, Japanese Wagyu Beef ($25 additional upcharge), Charred Eggplant & Lamb, and Vegetarian
· Desserts, including Citrus & Chocolate Tarte, White & Silver Lucky Lollipops, and Mango & Coconut Cake
New Year’s Day Brunch (Jan. 1, 2021)
For just $49 per person, the prix fixe brunch includes:
· Featured selections such as Fried Chicken & Waffles, Everything Bagel & Lox, Frittata, Quiche Lorraine, Bananas Foster Stuffed French Toast, and more
· Non-alcoholic beverage
· Breadbasket with assorted pastries
For a more laid-back holiday dining experience, guests can also dine at Ella Mae’s Diner, which will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, as well as New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Ella Mae’s will feature a special holiday plate for only $10.90 which includes Carved Honey Ham, Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens and Potato Salad.
Reservations for The Silver King Ocean Brasserie are highly recommended.
Friday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day) – 2 to 8 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve) – 5 to 10 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day) – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Luminary Hotel & Co. (2200 Edwards Drive, Fort Myers, Florida)