Please join us on October 28th for the 68th Annual Florida Forest Festival at the Florida Forest Capital State Park in Perry, Florida. The Florida Forest Festival is home to the World's Largest FREE Fish Fry, the King Tree Parade and one of the largest Lumberjack shows and competitions in the entire state of Florida.
October Schedule of Events:
Saturday, September 30th: Little King & Queen Pageant, 6 pm
Saturday, October 14th: Miss FFF Queen Pageant, 6 pm
Wednesday, October 25th - Saturday, October 28th: Carnival (Any ONE day pass $15.00)
Thursday, October 26th: Fireworks at 8 pm sharp at the Perry-Foley Airport
Friday, October 27th: Downtown Events
- Kid's Fun Run 5:30 pm, Kid's Parade 6:15 pm, Strut Your Mutt Contest at 6:45 pm, Bed Race 7 pm.
Saturday, October 28th: FESTIVAL DAY!
- Downtown Events: 8 am - 5K Run, 9:30 am - King Tree Parade
- Forest Capital State Park: (ALL DAY) Arts & Crafts, Heavy equipment Exhibit, Military Vehicle Show
- 12 pm: World's Largest Free Fish Fry, Chainsaw, Cross Cut & Ladder Competitions, Carnival
- Lumberjack Shows: 12:30 pm, 2pm, & 4 pm
- Entertainment: 12 pm- 5 pm