From beach escapes to bubbly brunches, Florida destinations roll out specials designed with Mom in mind
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (April 2019) – This Mother’s Day, forgo the usual flowers and indulge Mom with a true Florida experience that she won’t soon forget. From the warm blue waters of Clearwater Beach and lush vineyard escapes in Fort Pierce to the incredible spa treatments in Palm Beach Garden, a myriad of destinations across the Sunshine State offer special activities and unforgettable experiences curated just for Mom.
Whether a self-proclaimed foodie, fitness fanatic or a cocktail connoisseur, below are packages and offerings guaranteed to please every amazing woman in your life.
Mother’s Day Hotel Packages:
● Ponte Vedra Inn & Club’s “Mother’s Day Beach Escape” Package, near Jacksonville, is available for booking now for stays between May 9- 13, 2019, with nightly rates starting at $327. Packages include ocean-view accommodations, a breakfast buffet for two at the historic Inn dining room, two beach chairs and an umbrella for a relaxing day under the sun.
● Hilton Orlando is celebrating Mom all month long. Every weekend in May, enjoy daily breakfast for two ($25 savings), plus a 10% discount on eforea spa services, 25% poolside cabana rentals, two daily I-ride Trolley passes and more.
● Bayfront Marin House’s “Mother of All Weekend Package” in St. Augustine is good for stays from May 1 - 24, 2019. Stay two nights at a special rate of $75 a night in May and spoil Mom with a bottle of champagne upon check in. The luxurious guest room at the historic inn will greet mom with housemade truffles, a hot southern breakfast served in-room with a complimentary mimosa and late check-out. Guests must mention "I'm Mom's Favorite" when booking the reservation!
● Spend Mother’s Day at the Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery in Fort Pierce. This picturesque vineyard and tasting room is just one of a dozen wineries in Florida. Enjoy the beautiful, serene outdoors while sipping wine or one of the local craft beers on tap. On Sunday, May 12, Mother’s Day Brunch will feature wine-based Bloody Marys, mimosas and will be accompanied by live tunes
● PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Garden is offering a memorable “Bouquet of Spa Treatments.” Moms connect with nature through flora-inspired treatments created to awaken the senses and de-stress the mind and body. Choose from a Passion Flower Melt Away Massage, Rose Jasmine Escape Full Body Scrub, Gardenia Glory Facial, Hibiscus Blowout, or a Mother & Daughter Hibiscus Express Manicure/Pedicure. On Mother’s Day, all spa visitors will enjoy a complimentary selection of tea and sweets from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
● Wyndham Grand’s signature Ocean Hai restaurant, located in Clearwater Beach, is offering a decadent breakfast buffet from 10 a.m - 3 p.m. this Mother’s Day. Mom eats for free with one additional adult purchase($65 per person) -- unlimited mimosas included!
● Spend Mother’s Day at cruising altitude with Tampa Bay Aviation. Moms fly free with two paying passengers on all aerial tours. With four locations, Tampa Bay Aviation is a cutting-edge flight school with a leading charter fleet.
Images are available upon request. For more information, please visit VisitFlorida.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
As the Sunshine State’s No. 1 industry, tourism was responsible for welcoming 126.1 million visitors in 2018. Based on the latest economic impact study, Florida visitors spent $108.8 billion and supported 1.4 million Florida jobs. According to the Office of Economic and Demographic Research, for every $1 the state invests in VISIT FLORIDA – the official tourism marketing corporation for the State of Florida – $3.20 in tax revenue is generated. VISIT FLORIDA promotes tourism to Florida through sales, advertising, promotions, public relations and visitor services programs. As a public/private partnership, VISIT FLORIDA serves more than 12,000 tourism industry businesses, including major strategic alliance partnerships with Busch Gardens Tampa, Disney Destinations, The Hertz Corporation, LEGOLAND Florida Resort, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando, Simon Shopping Destinations and Universal Orlando Resort. To learn more about VISIT FLORIDA, please go to VISITFLORIDA.org or follow us on our industry social media channels: Facebook and Twitter @FloridaTourism.