We are ready to pick one lucky winner and their favorite travel buddy to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure beyond the theme parks of Orlando! We have partnered with local businesses, attractions, and hotels to create a promotion for each quarter of 2021 to help promote the ultimate experience in Orlando North, Seminole County.
The prizes for this quarter include:
· A two-night, luxurious stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Lake Mary
· An exclusive 5-course chef’s meal paired with locally crafted beers at Oviedo Brewing Co ($250 estimated value)
· Four (4) single-day admission tickets to the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
· One (1) gift certificate to the Seminole Aerial Adventure on the Upland Course
· Two (2) passes for the Downtown Sanford Historical Tour
· A $30 gift card to Celery City Craft
· One (1) signed soccer ball by Orlando Pride’s Woman Soccer Player, Jordyn Listro (#19)
For more details about the prizes including blackout dates please visit our website.
Winners will be contacted by phone or email, and prizes will be sent via mail. This promotion is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm that they are 21+ years of age and are willing to send their address for mailing their prizes. U.S. shipping only. The winner will be announced on February 27, 2021, at 7:00 PM Eastern.
About Orlando North, Seminole County:
Teeming with old Florida charm and young Florida vibrancy, Orlando North, Seminole County offers visitors nature-based attractions, eclectic dining, and a booming microbrew scene. With over 2,000 waterways, you’ll discover a wide array of thrilling outdoor activities from paddling in clear freshwater springs and rivers to air boating among alligators or zooming through an aerial zip line course. It also features an array of sports and training facilities for amateur tournament play, including the 102-acre Boombah Sports Complex at Seminole County. Getting here is easy via Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), Orlando International Airport (MCO), aboard the Amtrak Auto Train, or via auto on I-95 and I-4; you’ll also save 30% on accommodations over Orlando and beachfront hotels. All this and it’s less than an hour’s drive to area theme parks and beaches! 407-665-2900 or visit: www.DoOrlandoNorth.com