Post Hurricane Ian Report from the Bradenton Area CVB
- The Bradenton Area and their barrier Gulf Islands did avoid the worst from Hurricane Ian. The beaches, along with inland communities like Bradenton and Palmetto have reopened and are welcoming visitors back.
- See video within the last week of our beach conditions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7SfdORu7U
- Live beach cams: https://www.bradentongulfislands.com/pages/139
- Hurricane Ian Informational Page: https://www.bradentongulfislands.com/pages/369
- The Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport resumed full service on Sept. 30
- Current occupancy rates running around 100% this week (10/3)
- Seeing mix of planned trips, displaced Florida residents and recovery teams staging to assist neighbors South and East
- We are currently reminding visitors to check with your hotel or rental company to determine their availability and operational status
- Encouraging visitors to book early as there may be longer lead times on availability of their favorite properties.