St. Pete Beach, FL - Tickets are now available for this year’s safe spin on the Taste of the
Beaches! This new format will occur the first weekend of October on Friday, October 2nd, Saturday, October 3rd and Sunday, October 4th. This event will not only allow locals and visitors to try local tastes from a variety of restaurants, but will also bring customers into our restaurants that are in need of support from our community.
Patrons can now purchase their tickets online from www.TampaBayBeaches.com/Taste. Each $10 ticket purchased will be turned in for (1) Taste from any of the participating restaurants. Tickets will also include an entry to win the Grand Prize to Explore the Tampa Bay Beaches.
The first 500 tickets sold will include two entries to win this Grand Prize! The Explore the Beaches Package, a $2000 value, will include:
- Don CeSar: One Night Stay Luxury Room (Sun-Thurs)
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: 4 person Dolphin Adventure Tour
- Alden Suites: Two Night Stay at a Poolside Suite (Sun - Thurs)
- Spenga: One Week Membership
- Sunset Vistas: One Night Stay in a 2 bed/2 bath Suite
- Vito & Michaels: $100 Gift Certificate
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina: Two Night Stay ● John's Pass Gift Basket
- Alligator Attraction: 2 VIP Tours including Admission
- Hubbard's Marina: 2 Half Day Fishing Trip
- Don's Dock: $50 Gift Certificate
- Mad Beach Brewing: $50 Gift Certificate
- Spice & Tea Exchange: $25 Gift Certificate
You can find more information and details about this event by visiting www.TampaBayBeaches.com/Taste or contact Amanda Page at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce