Tampa’s premier Halloween event returns earlier than ever for 28 killer nights with scare zones and haunted houses, including two ALL-NEW houses.
WHAT: Fear returns to its most immersive form as guests are invited back inside iconic haunted houses, including two ALL-NEW horror-filled houses at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s BIGGEST haunt event. Park guests will find nowhere to hide as zombies, deranged clowns, werewolves and more stalk their prey throughout eight scare zones while unpredictable roaming hordes lurk in the darkness. Beyond the haunts, killer entertainment can be found on stage with “Fiends!” returning to the Festival Field and last year’s best-kept-secret “The Rolling Bones” performing electrifying rock covers at Dragon Fire Grill.
WHEN: Howl-O-Scream tickets are on sale starting now, at the lowest prices of the year! The separately ticketed nighttime event runs on select dates from Friday, Sept. 10, through Sunday, Oct. 31.
DETAILS: Creeping closer each day, Howl-O-Scream returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with a hair-raising, skin-crawling celebration of ghoulish delights, including:
· Two ALL-NEW Haunted Houses: Dark minds have been brewing new ways to terrify those brave enough to enter two all new original experiences.
· Three Returning Houses with Reimagined Nightmares: Three fan-favorite frights will come back from the dead to consume guests with fear in new ways.
· Eight Scare Zones, plus three unpredictable hordes: The scares are everywhere including an unmarked zone and new terrors lurking in every corner of the park.
· Fan-Favorite “Fiends!” returns to the Festival Field Stage: The raunchy monster dance party will return to its spacious outdoor venue for more devilish antics from Dr. Freakenstein and his gang of ghouls.
· “The Rolling Bones” light up the stage at Dragon Fire Grill: As guests fuel up on a pre-fear feast, the live performance of this skeleton band lights up Dragon Fire Grill with epic covers of classic rock anthems.
Tickets to Howl-O-Scream are available now, including exclusive discounts for Fun Card and Annual Pass Members at the lowest prices of the year. Fans of fear can sign up for emails at HowlOScream.com to be the first to receive news of more dark details on new houses, experiences and more coming to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Fans can feed their appetite for fear by following Howl-O-Scream on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. Howl-O-Scream 2021 is a separately ticketed nighttime event. No costumes are allowed.
About Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. Busch Gardens is a unique blend of thrilling rides, AZA accredited zoo with thousands of animals representing more than 200 species, and exciting seasonal events all year providing unrivaled experiences for guests of every age. For more information, visit www.BuschGardensTampa.com. Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world.