All-New Merry Menu Revealed for HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND®
Deck the halls with this season’s eatings! Unwrap a host of appe-tiding dishes sure to land on the nice list during HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND presented by Hallmark Channel select dates Nov. 24 through Dec. 31. Try these seasonal dishes and more at the jolliest event of the year that is stocking stuffed with sparkling shows, yuletide activities, and new cheerful character meet-and-greets. Prance over to Facebook for a detailed look at the full menu and photos of these tree-rific food and beverage offerings.
Peek under the wrapping at some of these holly jolly, limited-time dishes:
- Welcome to the table a sweet new holiday invention, the CRO-IGNET! (pronounced crow-neigh). If a croissant and a beignet had a Christmas baby, this would be it. You’re welcome! Warm pastries, dusted in sugar and served with red velvet sauce-stuffer.
- Click, click, click on over and grab the Reindeer Red Velvet Cookie, a red velvet cookie served warm, topped with vanilla ice cream, toffee pieces, chocolate, caramel sauce, and holiday sprinkles.
- Stay up late with LEGO® Santa with the Candy Cane Cold Brew Latte, an iced cold brew with milk, peppermint-flavored syrup, whipped cream, and peppermint pieces.
- Fit the ultimate holiday feast all on one plate with the Everything but the Tree Sandwich. A shaved oven roasted turkey sandwich topped with cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, herb aioli, bib lettuce, tomato, and gravy on toasted bread. Don’t forget dessert, with the side of sweet potato waffle fries.
- Feel the frosty spirit with Below Zero Hot Cocoa, a frozen cocoa shake, topped with marshmallow fluff and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Bundle up with the Warm Apple Wishes Blondie Sundae, a vanilla ice cream and blondie sundae served with warm apples, whipped cream, and caramel sauce, topped with holiday sprinkles in a LEGOLAND Florida souvenir cup.
- Rock around the LEGOLAND Hotel and find more featured festive foods! Jump in the holiday mood with jolly spirits, Citrus Cheer Cocktail & Coconut Snow-Rita, or chill with a non-alcoholic cold Glass of Milk-Shake. Fuel up for a day of tinsel and tidings with the Apple Fritter Pulled Pork Sandwhich & Egg Nog Crème Brûlée.
Save space on your list for all these delicious dishes and even more scrumptious seasonal treats!
‘Tis the Season for an Annual Pass: There is only so much food one person can eat in a day, no matter how delicious it is. Get stocking stuffed for days with the gift of an Annual Pass and build unlimited bricktastic family traditions this holiday season. Learn more at LEGOLAND.com/Florida.
# # #
About LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is the ultimate vacation destination for families with kids. Located 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the Resort features an interactive, 150-acre Theme Park with more than 50 rides, live shows and themed attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters, a seasonably heated Water Park, that is open year-round, with more than a dozen family water slides, and three uniquely themed on-site accommodations. Located 130 kid-steps away from the Theme Park’s front gate, LEGOLAND® Hotel and the new LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel bring the Theme Park fun into the hotel with nightly entertainment, resort pools, and guest rooms with separate adult and child sleeping areas, and in-room treasure hunts. Just across the street, LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat features beach- themed bungalows in village-style layout centered around outdoor play areas and unforgettable Florida lake views.
See www.LEGOLAND.com/Florida for more information and follow @LEGOLANDflorida on social media.
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's number one and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates more than 140 attractions, 24 hotels and six holiday villages in 24 countries and across four continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its millions of guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its employees.
PHOTOS + VIDEO: