The West Volusia Advertising Authority, in coordination with local tourism and lodging partners, announces its $99 for 99 Days “stimulus packages”.
These new “stimulus packages” will start on Friday, May 8, 2020 and run 99 days to August 14, 2020. This program is encouraging people to travel, stay in hotels and just have fun in the area … all while staying safe. These packages include deals that are $99, or less, and help support businesses in the area that have taken a big hit during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the businesses offering the special package rates include:
- Artisan Downtown Hotel - $99 per night, includes 2 drink tickets and 10% off your next stay.
- Florida resident special at Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown Hotel - $99 per night, includes “to-go breakfast.”
- Holiday Inn Express in Orange City, FL - $84 per night, includes breakfast.
- The DeLand Hotel - featuring a $20 dinner for two from The Table Restaurant - $99 per night.
- Full-day pontoon rentals at Highland Park Fish Camp, Mondays - Fridays for only $99. Reservations are required.
- 99 pounds of Frozen Muscadine Grapes for $99, sold in 5-pound frozen packs of either the red or white variety (Nobles or Carlos) at Elliott Vineyards in Pierson. Orders can contain both red and white packages.
- Sip & Shop tour special in historic downtown DeLand with Great Tasting Tours. $99 for two.
To find these deals and more, the Authority created a special page on its website. For more information head to visitwestvolusia.com/99for99.
If your business is interested in being a part of the program, please contact the Visitors Center at 386-734-0162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.